2015-11-26

Warm winter

    Winter has really arrived. In addition to freezing rain and cold wind blowing. The air began to have cold air deeply. This year winter came very late. At this time of the year before last winter were then. So now the first new cold wave drag to. The cold early winter is still very sweet. Because of its high thermal background. Perhaps the upcoming Christmas holidays I have received the cold late winter sweet, so that now I was the first to welcome the cold winter. One feels a little bit sad. But okay, anyway, after so many days waiting for the cold, today I was satisfied. So in my heart very happy.

       The previous year I very much fear and hate winter. Because the cold makes me feel harder and harder in life and work. Cold air shrinks the cells of my body shrank. Every time staying up late to work, I was cold. Whenever action on water, my body is shrinking. My body was weak capital. So with a cold winter and a hot summer so always make me sick. To cope with the cold weather, my body needs more heat. Therefore I also need to provide more energy for your body. But for several years I was very strenuous implement business ideas of their own. So I have very little money. So my life became very difficult, especially when winter came. But this year was different this winter I matured a lot. I am actively care for and meet the needs of the self. Instead of chasing and meet the needs of others. I figured out what kind of food and the food is particularly good for my health. I found the food delicious, and cheap, and nutritious. The most interesting thing I this winter as I find the heat taking its roots, to eat in winter. Its tuber which is a traditional spice of my people. But I did not know how to use it as food to eat during the winter even more. Pate dish made from liver and more. In the liver contains a lot of nutrients. It's cheaper than twice the price of meat, but it contains more nutrients than twice than meat. So, this winter seems to me still poor, but I have had the nutrient balance. I'm not scared anymore winter. For this winter I'm not afraid of the cold, but feels interesting and warmth in your heart. Especially when the project that I was pursuing this for 3 years, there are some very positive signs of success. If in the coming days, my project partner approval. I will be happy. I will have the money to make my winter as well as of the people that I love and above warm. Maybe that day is coming. Just I try to add a little. Success and happiness are very close to me. I feel warm in my heart. I do not fear the winter cold, because in my heart seeing the loving warmth!
                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment