2015-11-26

I'll start a new life

       A long time ago, since I lost the man that I truly love. My life is an endless series of day tedious and monotonous. But I'm still alive, still working, still trying to build his dream, still exist in the world so I can reassure mother. But the truth is that I was depressed. I was unable to love or to any other man. Although I was 33 years old. I felt indifference or propose confession of a guy. I watched them talk, they express emotions like an actor on the small screen enclosure. Can they really love me, or maybe they're acting really. But I did not care. Because I just feel empty within. And of course, I'm smart enough to not advance to that relationship. So I still live alone and their close despite 33 years old. I felt my heart as being sclerosis. I was calm before all the tragedy of life. But deep in my heart is still a great suffering, sometimes in my heart also contains both hatred anymore. But I can do it? Because I do not know what they can do, so they were comfortable hurting and abusing me.

       But all this has passed. Thanks for all the time and energy into our work. So my job is about to succeed. Then I became a success in society. I will let the people make me vulnerable to shame because of that. And I will have a life of regal talent and his hard work. These days I also learn more about western culture. I was heating my soul from the advice of Lord God. I will forgive all who have hurt me, those who abuse and mistreatment with me. Forgive to Forget all. I'll start a new life, and will also seek a new love. It's too late for a wait. It's too late for a happy marriage. Maybe next spring I will open the door of our hearts to welcome the new wind. I'll be back to love, to give and to receive. But I had another old man. My character, bravery and more autonomy. I will never order depends on the feelings of others. Anyway, I still have to be my own man. I must have the independence, sovereignty, and freedom itself. I need a man who truly love and do everything for my stomach. Someone bring me true happiness. Rather than a love the idea! There are plenty of sweet happiness in this world is waiting for me.
                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment