2015-11-26

With you only know love

    Darling, these days I feel very happy. Because I have found belief in love in his life. Every day I learn so many things from books. Your work has made great strides every day. It seems that the success coming with you then. I am beginning to feel happy in the soul for days. And on his return appointment with you and coming. May he come to my side, I was successful and happy. When you have conditions that nourish and make our feelings are sublimated, flowering and results. Perhaps all the dreams and plans of children about to become truth. The old injury, the melancholy of the soul. All you have to convey the stories of literature and publish to your blog. I have shared all his heart to the world. So light and glory will shine my soul. I've walked through the darkness of his soul. I feel remembered and loved him dearly in his heart.

       Sweetie, are you upset? Could we have become ex-lover? Old promise still hear next to you. That you would go to find you, whether you are married and have children with another man. But the strange thing is why this day we do not throw away everything to be together? Love makes one or more noble? Maybe so, but we temporarily apart, so both have more space to grow. To ensure a happy future forever in two. Apart so that one day we will be together forever. I'm longing and looking forward to it. He is really happy of my life. How many years ago, my heart is both a winter frost. Maybe this year he will return home and will come looking for you? And maybe this year they will be successful in the job. We'll be together, together to create the whole world.
       Already some cold winter passed and I do not even know anymore. But the winter years I felt my heart was warm and cheerful. Because I feel I'm in there. Somewhere in the world he thought about you. On this side of me, O man that I truly love. I'll still wait for him even though shallow sea, mountain trail. Whether speaking or thinking, whether you are in any one party, then in my heart, I still love only yourself you only. Will you please come back to me. I promise to love you with all my heart full. I will not ask for anything from him. With you only know love. And love how much, for how long is not enough!
                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment