2015-11-27

I want to become the mistress of his life

    Winter cold. I have a craving for a warm embrace. I think that desire a loving and sharing from the man you truly love. The cold outside is not scary by frostbite in my heart. A long time ago I did not see him. Not that he now looks like? Could it be that he has forgotten the old promise? That when he returns, we'll be together forever?

       Winter arrived late this year than any year of about two months. But this winter the cold early enough to do your heart quivering. I miss him very much. Fondly remember his smile. And all eyes always want to hide me untold mystery word. In this life, whether you have a chance to see him again? Whether we'll stay together, and love each other forever? I have nothing to appeal to him to life? Also love in your heart? You forget how to love his shadow one another son? So, maybe not forever I'll live alone? If tomorrow he's going to find you exactly the words he had promised. Then whether he would still love you, old girl? She looks like a scruffy beggar! Em poverty every penny retail savings. Although college graduates out, but they're very hard to make a living by small businesses. I can do anything to change your world? Should not that sad fate still cling to you? Why should love just come and go like the wind? Should not that my love is still only unilaterally?
      You're rid of all this world! I want to change my life. I want to be rich. I want to take care of themselves very well. Let you become the most beautiful and attractive in the world. Then he, the man you love can not leave me half a step. I will draw on each other, come together for ever. Honey, I'm feeling miss you so much. What to do for themselves together forever? I will do all, I would trade freedom fly all around. Just stay with me, with me it was enough. This life you still have a job that you are passionate about. Just have him and work, so my life will be fulfilled, happy already. From today they are going to change their back. I would imagine you are alive in his arms. It would be like that, because you need comfortable, more natural when you actually. Imagine how nice this. It helped me to balance my own psychology. I love her, I do not want to be a little girl again. I want to become the mistress of his life. This spring I will get married me? And life we will enter a new phase full of happiness in love! I promise to make him the happiest man Guoi this world. The arrangement of the Creator is always perfect. So we throw out the things to come together you offline. Will jointly cope with all challenges in this life. Although only one day to live with him, to be with you so you'll be happy! I really am feeling very much thaaysnhows him.
                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment