2015-11-27

In this world, everything can only rely on ourselves

    If tomorrow I succeed, I still live the same as today. I will still learning and working normally. I will still try to fine and getting better every day. I will not spend all the money they earn. I will save you the most money. Until the amount that ensures a full life for the rest of his life out of me. Beginners I spent some of the money they earn. The rest, I would invest it in the production and business activities. Then I will become very rich.

      Do you want to know why I would do such things? Because I need more time to get acquainted and adapt to its success. I do not want success makes me dizzy. For then I will be disoriented and makes a mistake. I also need to form the habit of keeping money, and forming the ability to manage money well. Instead I hurried to satisfy their every whim. He will do my work formed the habit of spending money is not good. And maybe I will spend all the money they earn. On the other hand, the people I was still very weak. I need to learn and progress more. Otherwise I would not be able to control the money they earn. Which currencies will control me. There are as they that take the hassle and danger. Because I do not have the habit of owning much money. I need to work out for themselves much more bravery. And gradually changed his worldview.
       Thinking about so much success. But I know to ever succeed? Each new day I have so much hope. But then all was still a disappointment only. I still diligently working like a bee. I believe, hope, and wait for success to come to them. That day is probably going to come with me. I did not stop hoping for it. Whether I were once again disappointed. Though tomorrow I succeed or fail. Then I continued to study and work today. Because I want to progress every day. Money and success do not make me more mature. Only how cognitive and personality every day. I recently changed, then my life will really change. The school is like the path upstream. Do not carry it means backward. Humans have many weak and hurt inside, like me, do not try to change your life by learning, I can do better? The success today, but one can be sure it would be forever? And maybe tomorrow I fail, then I can have anything? The best preparation is itself the exercise themselves a good capacity. Because in this world, all can only rely on themselves. Please we never dreamed could rely on anyone. Whether it is divine. Everything in the world can change and abandon you. Therefore, if you are more loving, more confident, more rely on the more you hurt, and lost its way. Only you yourself have always been great friends in your life. You yourself will live with you, and to die with you. Treat yourself well. Because in this world, all things we can only rely on ourselves!
                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment