2015-11-27

I will wait for success in happy

      I am feeling very nervous. Projects which I have pursued for three years was approved partners. But the problem remains is their experts to determine whether my project fits with their investment criteria in 2016 or not. If they are approved, the project will I get put into operation in practice. I will become chief executive projects. Therefore, I will become a rich and noble society. My life would then like in paradise. If my project is approved, why not? No problem, I'll fix requested by them. Certainly in 2016 I must succeed. Since I was late to a lot of success from their peers of the same age then.

      Anyway, all these worries, I'll be nervous of partners to respond within a week. The rest of me is trying to renew a few small programs, before the experts consider it. This work is significant. Because it is an essential complement to the project. And this time I myself can not sit idle but wait. I must do something there for less than thrilled. I must do something there to feel the time elapsed not wasted. I must do something about it to my project% higher success. Obviously I can not sit there to pray and desire. I must act, act forcefully and truthfully. That is the only way to help me fulfill my dreams.
      It's been three years and I still try to push for this project. So many times I was almost alone touched a hand in the success. But all is still a failure. I did this project come back 15 times this is the 16th time, I am very hope it succeeds. Because I was trying to fix it 15 times wrong before. So this time my ability to succeed is much higher. I was ready for its success. Still, if I fail, I still happily go forward. Because the successful path that I'm going be a very judicious way. And success is not only to me, but not never coming. I will wait for the happy success. I believe that day is imminent. That will be an important event of my life. One day when my life officially turning a new page. That day will be one of the happiest days of my life.
                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment