2015-11-27

Winter finally my freedom

    Looking forward until winter, winter has come from yesterday. Sweet started the cold winter ended yesterday. Today I feel very cold. Lips chapped skin begins. So winter officially arrived. Winter arrived late this year than in any year about two months. Thought is only a slight cold snap, then a warm spring will arrive in about a month. Who knew that a cold spell is also quite strong. And I just wanted to sleep all the time throughout the day in a warm blanket. So winter has come true and know. Those foods I prepare for a cold winter almost no impact. I still feel very cold. Slightly cold and dry in the air that I was not very pleasant. Anyway, this year with my winter has many meanings. I'm going to succeed at work already. And perhaps in this spring, the man I truly love will return. After years of study and work in Europe. And we will marry. So, this winter is the season I was finally free. Since then, I do what needs to think for him. My life is not just a job. But my life always have the appearance of him. My life will be tied to his life! We will struggle together with all things in life For us, it's happy!

     I waited for him for the past five years. Maybe I can not wait for him to add a few more months? Then my job is probably barely successful. I will truly mastered his own life. I will transplant my happy life with him. We would be the happiest person in the world. This winter I still see him miss. I felt that he had missed and loved me in his heart. Me and him, we are two halves of one person. When my life really has reached the most advanced culture. I will be with him forever. That day is coming. I'm very happy for that. I pray that the work of quick success. I will have the money to upgrade his life. I would also confident and stronger in life. My life will truly be a free and happy. Perhaps coming that date. Just I try to add a little longer. I'm so in love with this winter. It is the last days of my single. Then I will forever goodbye this monotonous life. To wake up every morning, I see you, I'll get him in her arms before going to bed! That was wonderful. For me, it's a fantasy life. Especially the fact that I always have a strong financial revenues from its own capacity. Then my happiness is the belief of many people dream of this world!
                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment