2015-11-27

The power of money

    Thought success has come with me. So it turns out there is still only an idea. I still have to wait a further level of partner approval. It is true that the road to success themselves not flat. Requires each person to really try and consistently pursues his target selected, therefore, when I succeed, I will absolutely cherish her achievement. Because if to lose, I will do it again was not easy.

       These days this winter I began to feel cold. Only about a month left in 2015 to start a new year. If I do not succeed. Voila really a painful thing for me. My life will become very difficult. I felt a longing money endlessly in his heart. For someone who had a bad financial situation as me, money really is an extremely important issue. Yet as I thought as I have touched a hand to his success, I had underestimated the role and value of money over the life of each person. This really is a mistake to think. Money is the only guarantee for a happy life of every person. Thanks to money, we can pay for services such as security, health, education, food, food. Money to meet most people's needs. People make a lot of money, owning much money is truly a gifted person in society. Because money is something that almost everyone in the world have the desire to own. It is also a very dynamic and today it is owned by people, but tomorrow maybe it was owned by someone else. So work out a lot of money has been difficult, to keep the money for themselves even harder. Money is really a measure of the success of each person. You can not be considered successful people in society, if you do not own money issues in your life such as parents, spouses, children ... affects only one phase of your life . And money is attached to your lives throughout his lifetime. Without money, you are nothing in the whole world. You are a man with social downstream disdain, contempt. When you own a lot of money, you will have the whole world in the palm. You will become a person of noble high society. The power of money is enormous. The currency may dictate both the devil. Be the owner plenty of money.
                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment