2015-11-27

The true value of life

   One day recently I will succeed. Everything almost has proved quite perfect. My project was approved partners. Just when the project was put into operation. I'll start getting money and my life will change. I'm feeling the joy and warmth in his heart. Although the winter has to bring the cold. Outdoor temperature is falling. Especially when the late night like this. So this winter I will not be cold. I was about success. How much effort, how much perseverance, in the end it seems I was touched by a hand in the success. This really is a great happiness that not everyone has.

      During the past three years, I have made an effort and persistence to pursue this project. Knowing how I was pouring sweat in a cold winter night. How many hot summer days, I've worked, wiping sweat. Ultimately, all have passed, and became a very beautiful memories in my heart. Because I had success. This is wonderful. When I succeed, I'll be able to go wherever I like, to anywhere I want. I will be confident in their own lives. Success to me is synonymous with happiness. That day is coming. Life is sometimes like a joke of fate. When we do not have the money, we would not give valuable things like health, love and happiness to have it. But when we had money, we spend a lot of money to buy health, love, and happiness. With no money, we just simply have new money to make us happy. When we have more money, then we feel emptiness in my heart. Money does not change the essence of who we are. We still just us alone. We remain normal people our daily only. Money does not change the nature of our people, that money can only change form our outside only. So whether we are rich or poor, we also need to learn to develop heavy, and his personality. Happiness to everyone sometimes stems from very simple things in life. Money spent actually necessary to ensure the lives of people. When material life has truly complete. Then spirit and a lot of the real value of new life were crowned. There are many precious values in life that money can not buy. In essence, money is only valid for the life of man in ensuring the physical needs of people only. But having too much money or not enough money affect real life in the heart of every person!
                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment